- We offer a beginner lesson at 7:30 pm, ½ hour before the dance. New contra dancers are encouraged to attend.
- No need to come with a partner.
- All dances are called.
- All dances begin with a walk-through of the dance.
- Wear cool and comfortable clothing, since you may warm up as the night progresses.
- Wear comfortable, clean, dry shoes that will let you move easily on our nice wooden floor.
We book the best regional talent for your dancing pleasure. These musicians and callers work together to deliver a lively and fun contra dance experience. Look below for information on the talent we have booked for our next dance.
We are a multi-generational community and all are welcome to join us. We look forward to meeting you!
Join us on Feb. 1 as we welcome Jeanie & the Dreamers, a well-known regional band with musicians Jeanie Thieken Creamer (formerly of Home Remedy), Nick Weiland (of Hotpoint String Band) and Mark Barsamian (of Trillium and Zeke’s Fancy). Along with contra tunes,...