CONTRA DANCING RETURNS!!
BIG SCIOTY – Saturday, May 7
See the post below for details, including Big Scioty’s safety protocols. Note that we will be dancing at the Clinton Heights Lutheran Church for the time being.
ALL SOLES – The first dance was held April 8. See calendar page for All Soles spring and summer schedule and safety protocols.
We had a short but sweet reunion of dancing last summer! We are quite hopeful that we can resume dancing once again, and we hope you will join us. WHEN: Saturday, May 7, 8:00 to 10:30 p.m. (lesson at 7:30 p.m.) WHERE: Clinton Heights Lutheran Church, 15 Clinton...
- We offer a beginner lesson at 7:30 pm, ½ hour before the dance. New contra dancers are encouraged to attend.
- No need to come with a partner.
- All dances are called.
- All dances begin with a walk-through of the dance.
- Wear cool and comfortable clothing, since you may warm up as the night progresses.
- Wear comfortable, clean, dry shoes that will let you move easily on our nice wooden floor.
We book the best regional talent for your dancing pleasure. These musicians and callers work together to deliver a lively and fun contra dance experience. Look below for information on the talent we have booked for our next dance.
We are a multi-generational community and all are welcome to join us. We look forward to meeting you!