- We offer a beginner lesson at 7:30 pm, ½ hour before the dance. New contra dancers are encouraged to attend.
- No need to come with a partner.
- All dances are called.
- All dances begin with a walk-through of the dance.
- Wear cool and comfortable clothing, since you may warm up as the night progresses.
- Wear comfortable, clean, dry shoes that will let you move easily on our nice wooden floor.
We book the best regional talent for your dancing pleasure. These musicians and callers work together to deliver a lively and fun contra dance experience. Look below for information on the talent we have booked for our next dance.
We are a multi-generational community and all are welcome to join us. We look forward to meeting you!
Saturday’s Big Scioty dance features Darlene Underwood, a seasoned caller from Cincinnati who chooses dances for their “stories” and flow. She’ll be joined by Wizard Walk, a Louisville band that combines keyboardist Kate Sanders with ex-Coffee Zombies Tom Cunningham...